Control April 2020 Update Notes
Our April update (version 1.10) is now LIVE across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store. See update notes below for more info on what to expect…
* Fixed the issue where the Golden Cube in the Astral Toilet is not respawned right away if Jesse throws it away
* Fixed the issue where Marshall may disappear during the final boss fight in The Foundation
* Fixed the issue where Hiss Barriers keep Jesse trapped inside the Pillar room in the Upper Warehouse
* Fixed the issue where the Hotline message from Marshall “The Foundation” collectible is not collected if the player moves past it fast enough
* Fixed the issue where Jesse was not invincible while Evading. You get those iFrames back! Please use responsibly.
* Tweaked the difficulty of the Jesse Faden Starring in Swift Platform side mission to make it easier
* Fixed the issue where the Astral Constructs menu has the wrong text for the Infinite tier weapon and personal mods
* Various localization fixes
ICYMI – The Foundation expansion is live across PlayStation 4 and the Epic Games Store. Coming to Xbox One June 25, 2020.
(Cover photo by Steffi Syndrome)